Sunday, February 23, 2014

Paris, Day 3 the Third and Final Day

Now for the conclusion of this epic tale of adventure and travel. On the third day we once again rose at 7, had our croissant and coffee, and went to drop off our bags at Eric's (one of the students on the trip) aunts apartment. From there we went back to the Eiffel Tower and waited in line to go up to the very top. A short 30 minutes to an hour later we had our tickets. We made it to the very top; however, at the very top is extremely windy and pretty cold. Observe here...

That face says it all, folks.

We rapidly took photos of the view and the preceded back to the bottom of the Tower.



We then went to the bridge of love, aka. the bridge where everyone puts locks on the side and throws the key in to represent eternal love or whatever. Savannah and I decided to change this around a bit and got locks for ourselves. I personally put a lock on the bridge to commemorate my experience abroad and to promise myself a good and happy life, you know, the typical stuff.




With that our last event in Paris, we headed back, got our stuff and took our train back to Bad Mergentheim. Overall, this was one of the most amazing experiences I have had on the trip and I completely understand why people fall in love with Paris. Hopefully, I will make it back one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment